When it comes to generating more business and profits with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), nothing makes your online marketing shine like a beacon to the search engines like video and Video Marketing.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
When properly produced, online video is a natural magnet to search engines, leading to even more traffic and new business faster than any other currently known methods. You’ll see a tremendous increase in the return on your marketing dollar by quickly dominating top positions where your customers and prospects look to find what you sell.
Online video increases brand awareness, drives online engagement and creates viewer action leading to more inquiries and more sales. If done right, it can bring hoards of traffic to your website with this one strategy alone.
Check out the following screenshot:
- Our keyword we wanted to rank for was “Credenza Cabinet Bed” With over 2.3 Million + results.
- Our clients site is # 1 for their actual website on the organic section. Basically means a non-paid ad. (FREE TRAFFIC)
- 3 Video’s Ranked on the 1st page
- Client’s Images of the product are ranked on the first page as well.
When someone lands on this page. What listing do you think they’re going to click on? This is why it’s so important to optimize video’s along with regular search engine optimization of your website. It makes the listings stand out.
The question you maybe asking is is how do you do what we just did?
It’s simple. You have to optimize your video for each keyword you are trying to rank for. Take a look at the screenshot below and keep this in mind the next time you upload your video to any video site including YouTube etc.:
- You’ll notice in the title of the video we have the keyword.
- We have the keyword right in the first line of the description.
- We have the website address or URL. (note when doing this make sure you add in http:// before www. otherwise it will not work)
- Call to action. Call to actions are basically just that. What do you want your visitor to do.
We have tons more examples just like these that we’re doing for our clients every day. Book a strategy session and find out more on how we can help you dominate the search engines and your competition.
I hope this helps and please leave your comments and let us know your results, or challenges.