Word of mouth recommendations and good reviews from current patients are the best way medical practitioners can get new patients coming into their office. Many patients also are now using online review sites to find a new doctor when they do not have someone they trust to ask for a recommendation. And a growing number of patients use both recommendations and their own online research of doctor reviews to make a choice about who to see for their care. If you want to draw in new patients, you need to be online and have good reviews on the key sites that people visit most often. The top five medical review sites are listed below, and these are sites that every doctor should aim to be listed with. You should also encourage patients to leave reviews with these sites as well to help build your reputation. These sites are:
- Consumers visit Yelp so often it gets around 145 million unique visitors every month. These are people who are looking for everything from medical reviews to restaurant reviews to home repair reviews.
- Yelp reviews are also unique in that they get featured on Apple Maps. This makes it easier to find the business someone wants to visit after reading the reviews.
- Yelp is seen as one of the best medical review sites because it hides spammy content. This measure helps to ensure visitors get quality over quantity, which encourages them to dig even further
- For medical review sites, this is another intuitive one customers love because the locations reviewed will show up in Google searches on the map display.
- Google reviews have been shown to help boost the organic rankings of businesses featured on them. This in turns helps even more patients find their site and reviews.
- Patients looking on Google Maps can view the different listings and easily decide on a provider by looking at the comparison of ratings, locations, services, and reviews.
- Facebook is still king of the social network platforms. It is becoming a surprising example of modern medical review sites simply because of how many people connect to it every day.
- Facebook is a perfect way to spread the word about medical care and services to new patients. It also allows current patients a way to instantly leave reviews and share details about their experiences with you.
- A business Facebook page gives medical practices a great way to share photos, videos, stories, promotions, updates, and more with current and potential patients.
- This site offers the most monthly traffic among medical review sites with a staggering 30 million visitors on average each month looking for information and help with their health.
- Healthgrades provides detailed information about the practices listed on the site and include things like hours, staff training, location, years in practice, cost estimates, and patient reviews.
- Doctors can present details about themselves, their business, their staff, and anything else they feel potential patients should know in order to make an informed choice for their care.
- This medical review site has over 2 million active ratings currently and continues to grow. It has forums, information pages, tips and advice, and general healthcare information in an easy-to-read layout.
- RateMDs allows visitors to see and compare a top ten listing of providers and practices on a specific treatment, medical condition, or care plan that they need help dealing with.
- The rating system allows patients to grade practices on things like professionalism, timeliness, friendliness, quality of care, prices, and much more.
To learn more about how being listed on medical review sites can help improve your practice and win new patients, give us a call. The Inivgo Media team is ready to help you take patients care and patient acquisition to the next level. Set up your consultation appointment and let us show you how we can help your business with our tailored services.