According to a study by the Pew Research Center, 72% of internet users say they looked online for health information within the past year.
- A survey by the Content Marketing Institute found that healthcare is the second most popular industry for content marketing after technology.
- In a survey by Kantar Media, healthcare professionals cited “lack of time” as the main barrier to consuming online medical content.
- Research by the Journal of Medical Internet Research found that interactive and multimedia elements in online health content can improve patient engagement and understanding.
- A study by the Journal of Medical Internet Research also found that storytelling in online health content can effectively promote behavior change among patients.
- The Content Marketing Institute found that, in healthcare, the most effective types of content are in-person events (such as conferences and seminars), articles on the company website, and eNewsletters.
- A study from the Journal of Medical Internet Research found that humor in health-related videos can increase engagement and retention of information.
- A survey by the Content Marketing Institute found that the most effective tactics for content distribution in healthcare are social media and email marketing.
- Research by the Journal of Medical Internet Research found that virtual reality and augmented reality in healthcare education can improve engagement, retention and understanding of information.
- In a survey by the Content Marketing Institute, healthcare professionals said that the most critical metric for measuring the success of their content marketing is website traffic.
If you’re looking for game-changing marketing ideas, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll explore ten of the boldest new ways to promote your business—some are tried and true, while others are fresh takes on marketing designed to catch eyes and get customers through your doors.
1. Partner with non-profits
Non-profit organizations are great places to promote your business. They are in the business of community outreach and can benefit from a strong brand. If you want to be known for supporting good causes, consider working with non-profits in any of the following ways:
- Offer your services. You can use your expertise to help them by providing some service or product (e.g., an accounting firm that offers free bookkeeping services).
- Donate money or resources to them regularly (e.g., monthly donations in exchange for advertising space on all their materials).
- Volunteer time, such as showing up at one of their fundraisers or events even though you have nothing directly related to this event—just come out and show support!
2. Attend local events
Attending local events is a great way to meet new people and learn about what’s happening in your industry. It allows you to promote your business, as well as find out about new technologies, products and services that might be of interest to you or your clients.
3. Start customer loyalty programs
There is a good chance that you have heard about customer loyalty programs. These programs can increase your company’s customer engagement, retention, referrals and lifetime value.
Many businesses have seen success with these programs by rewarding their customers when they engage in certain actions or behaviours.
A fresh take on customer loyalty programs is to start them with your clients rather than waiting for them to show loyalty to you. You can use these programs to build relationships with your clients and keep them engaged throughout the entire process of working together. This is especially important if you are starting.
Another way to do something new in the loyalty program space is to offer a reward program beyond just discounts and coupons. For example, if you are a fitness studio or personal trainer, you could offer your clients a free training session if they refer someone to your business. This gives them an incentive to invite their friends and family members while also helping you grow your client base.
4. Offer workshops
Workshops are an excellent way to educate and inform your customers and can be just as effective at getting them into your business.
Here’s how it works: You offer a class on a topic that interests your audience, then invite participants to come to you for the workshop. They pay in advance or through Paypal or Square
Cash (essentially Venmo) before they attend the event. Afterwards, ask them if they would like more information about other courses or products related to those topics–they may even buy those items right then and there! That way, they don’t have to bring cash, making things easier for everyone involved.
5. Start a podcast
Podcasting is a fantastic way to get your name out there. It allows you to share information, build relationships with potential customers and influencers, and create an image of yourself as an expert in your field. As long as you’re willing to put in the time and effort (and maybe even some money), podcasting can be one of the most effective ways for small business owners like yourself to expand their reach beyond their local area or industry niche.
The first step is creating a high-quality podcast that people will want to listen to—something that sounds professional from start to finish will go much further than just making something quickly with poor production quality. Once you’ve got that down, here are some tips for promoting it- put up links on social media profiles, spread the word in email newsletters and advertise your business.
6. Produce an online course
An online course is a powerful way to educate your audience and increase sales. It allows you to reach more people and make more money.
It’s easier for your audience to trust what you say when they know you have field experience.
Your audience trusts that someone successful in their career has good advice for others looking to succeed. An online course shows that you have real-world knowledge about your subject matter, which increases credibility and attracts customers — especially those who don’t have time or money for personal training sessions with an expert!
7. Create a community
Community building is one of the most effective and powerful ways to promote your business, but it’s also one of the hardest. You don’t want to create a community around something people don’t care about, or that isn’t relevant to their needs. But if you do it right, you’ll be rewarded with a loyal following that will spread the word about everything you do!
How to build a community. There are many ways to build your own community; here are just a few:
- Create an online space where people can share their opinions (like an online forum)
- Build a customer base by writing blog posts that address common problems related to your niche (e-commerce, for example), or ask questions on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Then engage directly with those who respond and repeat this process over time so more people see what this person has written/said/done, etcetera ad infinitum until everyone knows about it too!
8. Pursue partnerships
A partnership is an agreement between two parties that benefits both. In marketing terms, it can mean anything from joint advertising to sharing resources or infrastructure.
To find a marketing partner, start by identifying your brand’s strengths and weaknesses and those of the potential partner(s). Consider how each of you could benefit from the other.
For example, if your company has a solid social media presence but lacks money for paid ads, partnering with a local charity could bring in new customers while also promoting their cause. If there’s no clear mutual benefit (or if one party isn’t getting what they want), then the partnership won’t work out in either direction—and should be avoided!
9. Get featured in the media
Getting featured in the media is a great way to promote your product or service. It’s not as complicated as you think if you have the right strategy. First and foremost, use a media contact list. Start with local newspapers, TV stations and magazines most relevant to your industry and target audience.
Next, focus on pitching stories that interest editors rather than sending press releases about your new product or service (which many editors will ignore). If possible, begin by writing an article yourself about something related but different from what you sell—for example: “How dogs became man’s best friend” instead of “New York dog walker offers services for busy urban professionals.”
This way, when an editor sees how much thought went into crafting this piece and recognizes how well-written it is (and sees its potential), they will be more likely to consider covering something else from your world later on down the line!
10. Connect with influencers
Influencers have a large following who can help you reach your target audience. They’re often experts in the field or have a strong personal brand that makes them attractive to your ideal customers.
Influencers can be found on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, as well as at industry conferences and through word-of-mouth recommendations. Once you’ve identified some influencers that seem good fits for your product or service, reach out by emailing them with a proposal for partnering up on content creation and promotion (for example, you could write an article together).
Invigo Media Marketing
Invigo Media offers a wide range of innovative and customized marketing services that go beyond the conventional approach. Their services are designed to provide clients with a unique and effective way to reach their target audience and achieve their marketing goals. With a team of experienced professionals, Invigo Media provides services such as social media management, email marketing, content creation, search engine optimization (SEO), and more.
Their out-of-the-box approach sets them apart from traditional marketing agencies as they strive to deliver impactful and measurable results. Whether you are looking to increase brand awareness or drive sales, Invigo Media has the expertise and tools to help you achieve your marketing objectives.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been in business for years, it’s essential to keep your marketing strategy fresh. The best way to do this is by constantly evaluating what works and what doesn’t so that you can develop new ways to promote your business. In addition, consider implementing some of these ideas into your current plan so they can help boost sales while saving time and money!
Please read our blog for the latest Invigo Media news.